Um...yep...Halloween Bash 2006 and the theme was PIRATES!
I made some decorations that year...two of which became my all time favorite Hallween decorations. My scarecrow pirate...a.k.a. Capt'n Jack...sadly...passed away this past Halloween. He now lives in the landfill. LOL. What happened was with his weakened legs, he finally keeled over in a very strong wind. The rum didn't help. However, the anchors...have had one coat of paint since and grace the walls of my shop porch! That's the pirate house. LOL.
Check it out!
This is one of those pages that use things from fifty million kits and shop items...and stash. LOL. YES. This is one of those layouts that result from a CRAFTSPLOSION! Or maybe result in a craftsplosion. In either case...that's all cleaned up. **wink**
I really do love Studio Calico's classes. The anchors were CUT IT OUT class materials and the OMW! outline of the Commonwealth of Kentucky is a cut file from the current BRIGHT IDEAS class. Kinsey Wilson created upteen cut files...all the US states + several countries!
And this page was inspired by BRIGHT IDEA #3 - Map it!
The anchors were cut from POW Black Glitter paper, pierced and then hand stitched down with the AC Natural Jute.
- From the BLOCK PARTY Scrapbook Kit: Thickers, Elf in Natural (American Crafts); Arrow / Geotag Thickers (Studio Calico).
- From the Pioneer Drive Add-on: Micro Monogram Letters in Black (Basic Gray).
- From the FRONT ROW Card Kit: Jute, NaturaL (American Crafts).
- From the FRONT ROW Scrapbook Kit: die cut labels (Studio Calico).
- From the Popcorn Add-on: Wood Chip Bubbles (Freckled Fawn).
- Paper: SU! Nautical Expedition, SU! Basic Black, SU! Paciffic Point, POW Black Glitter Paper.
- Accessories: Cameo, Zig .05 Millenium in Pure Black & Pure Red, Hearts & Arrows Veneer (Studio Calico), Tiny Attacher, Pop Dots, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a moo'valous day!