Friday, February 22, 2013

The Event: Halloween Party 2006

The decor! 
 
This layout was inspired by an Anthropologie ad...and used Bright Idea #13 - double grid.   This is classwork for Studio Calico's February 2013 class.  Fun homework, eh?


I love the crashing witch!  LOL.  I used Phillip's sweatpants, my turtleneck, Phillip's rain boots, rubber gloves and a wigged witch hat.  I LOVE IT!  I get a big HEE HEE every time I see it.
 
The eyeballs are actually lights...the then BEAR den hung the lights in one of the trees.  They also put up the lighted skeleton emerging from the ground.  LOL.
 
The tin man pumpkin...I made!  :-D  I think it's so darn cute!  Boy...tell ya what...when painted pumpkin rots....whew.  ;-)
 
I almost used a whole roll of the woodgrain black washi tape.  yippee.  ;-)  I used my Dymo labeler and black embossing tape for the subtitles.  The title and the other labels are from an embossed sticker set I think I picked up from Oriental Trading.  I would venture a guess that the other stickers and the green bat paper are from Michael's, but don't quote me on that.  LOL.
 
It's a little over six years later and I'm still having fun with this Halloween Bash!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment