Thursday, August 5, 2010

Retro Ledger

In the accounting profession, a manual ledger is retro!  Thank goodness for Quickbooks!  BUT, I do love the look of ledger paper for scrapbooking!

Lookie...


Slowly, but surely, chipping away at the Provo Craft Super Slab #10.  They didin't call it super for nothin'.  I used SU! 's computer program, My Digital Studio, to create this retro ledger paper from The Write Stuff II Digital Kit.

It doesn't look like much room to write a recipe, does it?  For some...sure, but others...gosh NO!

Lookie...again...


Ahhh!  YES!  Normally, I put the backs of TWO layouts together in one protector.  For those recipes that require more writing than the front allows, will just have it's own sheet protector...all to itse'f!  :-D

I'm very pleased.  I'm still loving these cool aqua colors...perfect for a hot summer day!

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Provo Craft Super Slab #10, Whisper White
Accessories: MDS, SU! Antique Brads, SU! Felt Flowers, SU! Corner Punch, SU! Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment