Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bon Appetit - Retro

I'm still chipping away at the Provo Craft Super Slab #10 - remind me...next time I go...oh & ah over a slab of paper...NOT TO.  Geez.  BUT, it IS pretty paper.  So, I best use it up so I can enjoy it! 

Lookie...


A page for my recipe book.  It's a long term goal to get all my family tried and true favorite recipes in one book.  Why not make it a pretty book?  I made two identical pages - just add recipe. 

Yesterday was the last day of summer vacation.  School starts TODAY!  Yikes!  I had such a nice nice summer.  Now, one evening when I'm assisting the son with homework, I can get out my recipes, grab a journaling pen and a recipe card...and start jotting down these tried and true family favorites!


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Compliments to the Chef
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Provo Craft Super Slab #10
Ink: Old Olive Classic
Accessories: SU! Spring Moss Grosgrain (retired), Old Olive brads, SU! Stampin Dimensionals, SU! New Label Punch, fancy clip from Wal-mart office supply section

No comments:

Post a Comment