Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Aqua Sparkles

I feel like a 12 x 12 double page layout!  :-D 


I'm loving these colors...the aqua blue and the olive green.  They are very refreshing in this heat wave.  We're supposed to have heat indices of up to 105 degrees F today & tomorrow.  I'm still working on my challenge to ME - to use up Provo Craft Super Slab #10.  Ya know...I liked that slab when I bought it...might as well USE it, right?  I also dug into my stash for prima flowers.  I have oodles of those paper flowers, but rarely use them.  They were just the embellishment this DPS needed.  The primas are attached with the rhinestones from the SU! Pretties kit.  The sketch is Sally's SBSC228 .

Not sure what photos I will use on this layout, but it sure is pretty, refreshing eye candy for now.

SUPPLIES
Paper: Provo Craft Super Slab #10, SU! Old Olive
Accessories: Prima Flowers, SU! Pretties (rhinestone brads)

No comments:

Post a Comment