Friday, October 16, 2009

Dixie Stampede

It was family, fun, freedom, fireworks, flags, FOOD!  :-D  Nope...not the Fourth of July.  The Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge TN!  Notice I "x"ed out the "fourth" and Sharpie markered in FOOD! 



I created these pages at a time I wanted to scrap, but didin't want to fool with the pictures.  I created a pile of Fourth of July, red/white/blue themed pages using a kit I had.  The kit was a 8.5 x 11 kit and I scrap 12 x 12.  So I added SU! Basic Black in 12 x 12. 

My favorite part has to be the stars on the edges of the pages!  I punched the black CS with SU! Star Punch and then put red paper on the back.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps:  None.
Paper:  SU! Basic Black, Unknown Kit
Ink: None.
Accessories: Stickers from Kit, SU! Star Punch

This page came together so quickly!  Maybe you don't feel like scrapping or fooling with pictures...you can still create pages and use sticky notes so you'll remember where to put photos and journaling.  Just don't forget to USE the pages at a later date.  I'm bad about this...it's like making a list...and then forgetting to look at the list.  Some good the list did me.  {sigh}  BUT...I'm getting better at looking at my list.  {wink}

Happy Friday!  Do like Santa...make a list and check it twice!

2 comments:

  1. Great pages! I just need to make myself stop making cards and scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete