Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aquatic Animals

There were some really interesting individual exhibits of aquatic animals at Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies.  Here's a page with a few of them:


Since DS plays Playstation while I scrap, I always share my completed page with him before I photograph.  His reaction...WOW!  And a big smile!  Coming from a 15 year old...fantastic, super!  Now...not sure if it was for the photos or the page.  In either case, love how this page came together.

Using a Sally Sketch (SBSC116) and the Basic Grey Archaic Collection, I was able to create a page featuring three very different aquatic animals.  I purchased the Basic Grey Archaic Collection a couple of years ago and have been steadily using it.  I've really enjoyed this kit.  I still have several sheets left. 

SUPPLIES:
Basic Grey Archaic Collection

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: