Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm back!

...with Bugs and Kisses!  Yep.  Bugs.  Worms.  EWWWWW!


 MSM's Worm Birthday Wishes

Now...how did I get started on this card?  I think I started with a color challenge - CC213 - from SCS.  The colors were Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue and So Saffron.  I call that...So Saffronny.  I used some of the 2009 SAB DSP - Just Delightful.   I stamped the images from SU!'s Bugs & Kisses and punched them out with a 1 3/8" square punch.  The sentiment is "sending worm wishes on your bug day".  I taped off "...on your bug day" before inking up with Close to Cocoa classic ink. 

Bugs & Kisses is still out on my desk...cleaned and ready to use again...I think I'm going to see just how many things I can create using this set.  It needs to see some serious ink.  Thanks for stopping by...hope to see you tomorrow!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Bugs & Kisses
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Just Delightful DSP
Ink: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: 1 3/8" square punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, tape
Techniques: Masking, Punch

1 comment: