Thursday, October 5, 2017

VSBN September 2017 - Labor Day

What does Labor Day mean to you?  How do you celebrate Labor Day?  For some, it's summer's last hooray.  When I was growing up, we went to the lake for swimming and a picnic.  In my early 20's, it was the last of the summer boating season on the lake.  Today, it's the day my husband says I can get out the Halloween decorations!  I don't actually decorate on Labor Day, but that holiday marks the starting point of when I CAN decorate for Halloween.  I usually do it the following weekend.  With that in mind...

G - Labor Day.  The challenge is to scrap what Labor Day means to you.  I could be how you celebrate Labor Day.  Cookout, swimming, decorating, reading, napping, working - whatever you do to celebrate Labor Day.  And put away your whites, you cannot use white on your layout.


And not a stitch of white.  OK.  The labels have white letters.   

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day.


No comments:

Post a Comment