Monday, October 9, 2017

VSBN September 2017 - Dress Up

We all dress up in the fall - whether it's for Halloween or nice clothes for the family holiday get together.  Or maybe just because.  My family & I do all three.

H - Dress Up.  The challenge is to scrap "dressing up" photos.  They can be a Halloween costume or wearing your "Sunday Best".  The subject of the photo must be YOU.  In addition, "dress up" the page with sparkle - glitter, sequins, foil or metallics (gold / silver / bronze). 


Way back in 2005, when Phillip was in Cub Scouts, Dale & I were Cub Scout leaders.   This is a photo from the first annual Halloween Bash - a costumed party, complete with a hay ride, a haunted house, games, food and camping.  This photo was taken by a parent, from a distance, which is why it is a little dark.   It is the only picture I have of me in this costume.  This was a "store-bought" costume with my own modifications to suit.   

The background paper is custom made.  The bottom panel features a painted background with painted stars using a custom made stencil.   The top is plain red cardstock with brushed gold cardstock stripes.  The stickers are old - from Creative Imaginations.  Boy, they made awesome stickers - this is the same company that made the John Deere stickers I love so well and have so few left.  

I was pleased to have a chance to play with the Wonder Woman stickers.  Now that I think of it, I do have another photo of me in this costume, but it is not full length.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a moo'valous day.


No comments:

Post a Comment