Friday, February 20, 2015

Ice Storm 2009 - Day 8

Using the stashbusters challenge, I'm scrapping another set of photos from the Ice Storm of 2009. These photos are from Day 8, which was a mild day.  I was cooking supper outside on the picnic table, using the generator for electricity, watching Dale & Phillip haul water to the cattle in the barn.


Here's the challenge:  Stashbusters - February, Week 2

1.Use Red as your main color.  
2. Incorporate parentheses or brackets in your layout. 
3. Photo Corners. 

Well, other than missing the red as the main vs accent, I still pulled items from my stash in addition to attempting to use up the Cirque SB kit.  I doubt I've used photo corners for a while and the brackets are from this cute set of chipboard alpha / numbers I have yet to use.  This is probably the first time I can remember using a PL card on a SB page.  Note the mix of rounded and square corners.  I really do love the bold black letters form the Cirque SB kit.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment