Wednesday, August 21, 2013

September UNITY Challenge

I'm so glad I learned about these UNITY {be inspired} Challenges! 

The challenge:  September UNITY {be inspired} Challenge  I love the inspiration picture...the cool aqua set against the warm colors of fall...with the pop of the white fence & trim on the house!  The sketch is great for showcasing some beautiful patterned paper.

My take:


First, I dug out my Unity KOTM for August 2012:  COLOR of the seasons.  Then I dug out my Studio Calico Central High kits.  I love the result!  I love the layers; I love the sentiment / tag / speech bubble cluster!  I love the apple paperclip!  The aqua is just gorgeous peeking out!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Unity August 2012 KOTM COLOR of the seasons
Paper: SC Central High 6 x 6 Pad   
Ink: Prima Chalk Rusty Keys   
Accessories: SC Central High (various kits) 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love that apple clip. I agree, love those colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! The apple card is such fun and I love the tag peeping out from the word bubble!

    ReplyDelete