Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day MOM!



FINALLY!  Time to stamp & create a card!  This is the Sale-A-Bration 2012 paper...Everyday Enchantment + matching ribbon + matching brads!  I sponged Soft Suede around each panel & layer for a vintage look.


I even decorated the envelope...sponging ink, stamping and adding an embellished tag.  The tag is adorned with a doily and lace ribbon.  I did not mail this card...I hand delivered it Sunday...before we went to see The Avengers!  whoo hoo.  :-D  My favorite Avenger...IRON MAN! 


Even the inside of the card is adorned!  The image was colored with SU! markers, huffed on & stamped on Very Vanilla.  The panel was sponged around the edge with Soft Suede.  At the top of the panel is lace tape.  It's hard to see...and it looks like magic tape...but it has a white lace design.





I added a counterfeit Washi Tape flag to complete the sentiment.  to my WONDERFUL Mom!


Here's a really good look a the lace tape!  This is the back of the card.  

I hope you had a moo'valous Mother's Day!  I thoroughly enjoyed my day.  Chocolate dipped strawberries, a beautiful card and a gift card + breakfast bar at Ryan's from the hubby...and then movies with Mom and Phillip!  Yup...moo'valous day indeed!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies (all products Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated)
STAMPS - Messages for Mom, Fresh Vintage, Family Reunion
PAPER - Everyday Enchantment DSP, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
INK - Soft Suede, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral
ACCESSORIES - Avery Shipping Tag, Wilton 4" Doily, Crochet Trim Victoria 5/8", Cream Envelope, Washi Tape (Targer & Freckled Fawn), toothpick, Everyday Enchantment Brads, Everyday Enchantment 1/8" Organdy Ribbon in Calypso Coral, SU! Markers in Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment