Saturday, April 21, 2012

Too OLD for a Sippy Cup?

Here's today's insert for Project Life 2012.


Funny guy.

This ain't a sippy cup! 

Project details - DSP is from Studio Calico City of Lights...chevron!  In green?!  My inspiration?  This insert on the left by Michelle Wooderson; click the link below the picture to go to her blog and see the entire blog post! 

Direct link to blog post.


Sticker letters are from the Studio Calico City of Lights collection as well.  I'm busting out the Target washi tape...and some K & Company tape.  And oh yeah...my sewing machine.   SU! Concord Crush marker and ink plus Crate Paper brads and Studio Calico sticky die cuts round out the supply list! 

I'm so glad tax season is over.  LOL.  I can scrap now. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

1 comment: