I'm seriously thinking about jumping on the Project Life bandwagon...SMASHbook style. I already keep an agenda type calendar - I can write down what we do & where we need to go...all in one place. SMASHbook style means any size goes when keeping memorabilia! It also means I can be free with my style. Textures, interaction....freedom!
So...what supplies do I need?
- Modified SMASHbook...an artsy book from Mike's or I may just use the one I have...I haven't done too much SMASHing in my current book. OR an old style scrapbook. Remember those with the rough gray pages? One of those!
- Date stamp - definitely purchase
- Journaling blocks & tags - I can make these! I already have some made, too.
- Dig out my old typewriter - a great idea from Michelle Wooderson! Now I know what I can do with my typewriter. LOL.
- Print my pictures at home - I already have the stuff! Go for it! Quicker & no waiting period.
- Use my stash & anything that suits my fancy!
This is just a start. What suggestions would you have for this project?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a moo'valous day!