Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Phillip @ 14!

This was the last formal picture made while he had his braces. 


I asked Phillip what colors would go good with this black & white picture...um...black & white, he said.  LOL.  I added the pop of Pacific Point!  That DSP is a specialty pack...I think it's actually a Halloween DSP pack.  The name is Night & Day. 

I busted out the new lace border punch.  I know...lace on a boy page...but this doesn't look girly at all! 


This has to be my favorite page so far. 


I just love the elegance of a black & white photo...but it's a casual pose...and one handsome young man!


Same layout as Monday and Tuesday...different papers, different pictures, different looks.

This is fun!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

1 comment:

  1. That son of yours is one smart boy...I agree black and white! :)

    ReplyDelete