Monday, March 7, 2011

Stampin Up! Order - March 2011

This arrived at my house last Wednesday!   Since it's tax season and I'm working 60 hour weeks (at the moment), I haven't had any time to play.


Sale-a-bration is going on and this time I picked two of the "Notes" chalkboard Decor Elements and the Bliss stamp set.  The stamp set arrived the next day & I forgot to put it in for the photo.
 

Cardstock...all new colors.  First full packages of Cherry Cobbler and the new In-Colors.  I chose another In Color Patterns Pack for my Hostess item.
 

Blades for my paper trimmer...new paper snips - I needed those...my current snips seem to be getting less snippy.  :-)  Distressing kit...more crystal effects...and the Lattice embossing folder.
  

A restock and new to me stuff - Confetti Cream CS restock Very Vanilla envelopes restock.  Then...I got some Vellum Paper and some square white envelopes. 


Two sets of clear stamp cases...I am in the midst of an organizing project...and I will post that soon!


Three Decor Elements items - two Notes chalkboards from SAB catalog and the Sun - Sat chalkboard elements from the Occasions Mini.  I will be posting a project using these soon as well.

Hope you enjoyed a peek at my order.  Have a moo'valous day!

4 comments:

  1. Droooool! :) I LOVE getting a new SU order on my doorstep too! So fun and exciting! I hope you get a chance to play with your new goodies SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super fun! I tried getting 2 of the Notes decor thing, but it wouldn't let me. Figured they had changed the rules and you could only get one SAB item. Oh well, one will be plenty I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you stand it?! It is so much fun to get a package in the mail...especially when it contains lots of crafty goodness!! I would find it very hard not to play, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun and exciting! I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete