Sunday, October 11, 2009

WOW!

One word to sum up a visit to Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies...WOW!


I love this page for several reasons.  I purchased the paper and the fish die cut the day before at the Scrapbook Superstore in Sevierville TN.  I think I made an excellent choice, seeing that it goes so well with our group picture.  I love this group picture!  I was able to also scrap the ticket stubs.  One ticket is flush with the page; the second is tilted and popped up with pop dots. 

Notice the googlie eyes in the "O" of WOW?  DS said it needed a "mouth"...so out came my "school punch" and a little pop dot!  LOL

I'm loving my Big Shot and the Serif Essentials Alphabet.  It's a large size alphabet...larger than I thought it would be, but it's useable.  I ram the letters through Xyron...aka sticker machine.  Love that thing, too!

Supplies:
Stamps: None.
Paper: Reminisce Under The Sea - The Aquarium, PTI White, SU! Yo Yo Yellow
Ink: None.
Accessories: SU! Photo Corner Punch, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet, Googlie Eyes, Glue Dots, Xyron, Pop Dots, Sticky Strip, MS Word (for journaling), 1/4" punch

1 comment: