Monday, October 12, 2009

Our day at the aquarium...

...wouldn't not have been complete without a ride through the shark / ray tunnel!  Awesome...fantabuluous!  Wonderful! 



This has to be the neatest thing.  Like walking into a fish tank.  The sharks..."regular sharks" and "saw nose sharks"...stingrays...beautiful...swimming above us.  The neatest thing...we didin't even have to WALK.  There was a conveyor belt that just carried us along. 

I picked up the designer paper and the die cut shark the day before our aquarium visit at the Scrapbook Superstore in Sevierville TN.  I found a Sally Sketch (SBSC 174) with circular elements and this just came together.  I was able to use my SU! Circle Scissors!  Love that tool!  I wish it was bigger.  Hahaha...I want some 12 inch circles and rings.  {pout, pout}

The journaling block is from the retired SU! Journaling Fun...one of the very first SU! sets I purchased.  This is the first time I've actually used the spiral journaling stamp to journal...pretty cool!  I used some SU! Brushed Sliver CS, paired with Taken with Teal and a pinch of Cameo Coral.

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Journaling Fun (retired)
Paper: Reminisce At the Aquarium, SU! Brushed Silver, SU! Taken with Teal, SU! Cameo Coral
Ink: SU! Taken with Teal Classic
Accessories: Shark die cut (Scrapbook Superstore), SU! Circle Scissors, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Black Zip Journaler, Pop Dots

1 comment: