Sunday, January 27, 2008

JLO Sneak Peek #2



Here is another sneek peek of the JLO Relaxation Tree for All Seasons. This stamp set plus nine others (ten total) will be released on February 1!

For this project, I used some items I received through the Wish RAK forum on SCS: the prima flowers & the designer paper. I also received the watercolor brush I used for the sky through Wish RAK.

I stamped the tree in Chocolate Chip, colored with Copics, removed some color with the colorless blender pen. Stamped the leaves, colored with Copics. I used my Sakura Glaze Pen in clear (love that thing!) on the leaves. New Spring leaves are shiny! I also used Copics and the glaze pen on the songbird.

The primas were attached with cyrstal effects. I attached clear Dew Drops in the flower centers with crystal effects as well. The flower petals are stiff.

Card base is Soft Sky, the bottom half covered with DP. The main panel is attahced to DP and Cameo Coral. That panel is mounted with pop dots.

The sky is painted with a watercolor pen and Soft Sky. I made my palette by squishing the lid into the pad & picking ink up from the lid.

Here's a close up of the details. You can see the glaze on the leaves - see how shiney they are.







Stamps: JLO Relaxation Tree for All Seasons
Paper: Soft Sky, Cameo Coral, DP
Ink: Soft Sky
Accessories: Clear Dew Drops, Sakura Glaze Pen Clear, Copic Markers, Pop Dots, Watercolor Brush, Crystal Effects
Techniques: Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment