Sunday, January 27, 2008

JLO Sneak Peek #1



I love this scene. That's me...feeding the cows! The lady, the cows & the sentiment are from MFT's Punny Farm. The barbed wire fence is from Rubbernecker. The tree and the birds are from the soon to be released JessicaLynnOriginal Relaxation Tree for All Seasons. JLO will be releasing 10 sets on February 1!

I stamped the fence first. Masked the fence, then stamped the tree. All images are colored with copics. Check out the cool shading on the lady! I do believe I finally got it! YAY me! I stamped some leaf clusters on another page and cut those out and mounted them with pop dots. This is my "summer" tree. The MFT lady & cows were also stamped on another page and trimmed. I ran two cows through my Xyron. The third is mounted with pop dots. Here is a close up of those details.




The sky is sponged with Soft Sky. The grass with Garden Green & Mellow Moss. The card itself is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 - folded one sheet of Chocolate Chip in half.


Stamps: MFT Punny Farm, JLO Relaxation Tree for All Seasons, Rubbernecker Barbed Wire Fence
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Paper Trey White
Ink: Soft Sky, Garden Green, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sponge, Pop Dots, Eclipse Masking Tape
Techniques: Masking, Sponging

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! I am just in LOVE with card. I want to see it in all seasons now!! lol. I am floored by the 3-d bushes! WOW..

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete