Thursday, July 24, 2014

Jubilee - SMILE!

During June's "last call" over at Studio Calico, there it was:  the Jubilee e-book & kit, regularly $39.99 on special for $9.99.  EEK!  I snatched it up!  When it was all said and done, I have 5 12 x 12 layouts and 4 weekly project life spreads.  Not too shabby for a $9.99 kit.  The e-book is pretty cool also.  AND, (I know...there's more) the kit & kaboodle came with digital cut files & printables! 

Okey dokey.  Project!  And I'm posting these backwards!  LOL.  So, up first is the last project I made, with the remaining scraps.  heeee!  I didn't waste nuthin!  I squeezed every.  last.  penny.  out of that kit!  I really enjoyed this kit!  I had been eyeing it for quite some time and a couple times almost bought it.  I'm glad I waited. 


I don't normally scrap purple.  But, I had scraps to use up & they were purple.  LOL.  I supplemented the e-book kit items with Studio Calico 12 x 12 paper from the Color Theory collection and some basic Studio Calico grid design 12 x 12 paper; some other color theory items (buttons, sequins, enamel dots); and items from past Studio Calico kits (Thickers & washi tape).

I do love these colors!  Purple was Grandma's favorite; green has always been mine!  And silver...I just love it!  

That's me, back in February 2014, showing off a new haircut.  Danielle is a whiz with the flat-iron! Me, not so much.  And I love my hair flat-ironed!

This makes me smile!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!


1 comment:

  1. Have you kept up the flat iron look? It's fun to try new ways especially when you have curly hair. Our daughter is like that

    ReplyDelete