Friday, September 6, 2013

What a BRIGHT IDEA!


1.  Mixed gesso & champagne mist shimmer ink; painted it on designer paper from Studio Calico's Spencer SB kit.
 
2.  Pulled out my Studio Calico sunburst mask & plastered on some light molding paste.
 
3.  Washed the mask, broke off one ray.  :-p
 
4.  Pulled out the sunburst mask again.  Applied red, orange & then yellow acrylic paint to the gesso.
 
5.  Washed the mask; broke off two more rays.  LOL.  (rolling eyes)
 
6.  Stamped the light bulb using Lawn Fawn "Future is Bright" from Studio Calico Spencer card kit.  I heat embossed the heart and watercolored the bulb!
 

7.  Attach light bulb with pop dots.  I made, colored and cut out several light bulbs.  I will not have to buy light bulbs anymore...I can just stamp more, I declare!  The boy looks @ me really funny.  ;-)
 
8.  Pulled out my NEW PTI Latte Love, stamped the coffee cups and the sentiments in Versafine Onyx Black.
 
9.  Pull out markers.  Color coffee cups!  Smear the black ink from "coffee".  Color entire block with SU! Bashful Blue marker!  Smudge problem solved.  ;-)
 
10.  Grab pink soufflé pen...highlight some pink on the cups.
 
11.  Grab the Krylon 18 kt GOLD leafing pen!  outline the page, work on some triangles! 
 
12.  Grab the sequin muffin tin.  use lots of pink and orange sequins!  spot the pink stars.  use two.  Green...where can I use green! 
 
 
13.  Open the veneer box I moved to get to the sequin muffin tin.  Place veneer all around! 
 
14.  Sign project with NEW Gold Sharpie marker!
 
 
 
I had fun! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

2 comments: