Saturday, July 7, 2012

Adult Road Sign Game

OK.  Now that title...hmmm...didn't come out quite right.  Let's try that again.

Did you ever play a game as a child called the road sign game?  It's a travel game using flashcards preprinted with various road signs.  The object is to look for the road signs that are on your flashcard.  When you find one of them, circle the sign on your flashcard.  As I sit in the back seat of the '77 Malibu Classic with my brother, I hope to see more of the signs that are displayed on MY card than he does that are displayed on HIS card.  HAHA.  We do this on the way to Myrtle Beach and Kings Island.  But I disgress.

Mother's Day my husband  and my son took me to Ryan's for breakfast.  It was raining.  I had the camera out & was just taking pictures from the truck of the rain...and when we got to town, I noticed interesting road signs & stoplights...how much more interesting they were in the rain & wondered how the photos would turn out...

Take a look.



LEFT hand page.



























Let's move over to the RIGHT hand page.













And the double page spread...one more time!




Hope you enjoyed the pictures!   All items from Studio Calico July 2012 Elmwood Park Kit + Add-ons EXCEPT the following:  washi tape (Target), wood veneer cars (Studio Calico), wood veneer cameras (Studio Calico), die cut clouds (Heyday Collection; Studio Calico), clip (Stampin' Up!), Road Sign Game flashcards.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

4 comments:

  1. What fun pages and observations!! Catching up on some blog reading this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! what a fun thing to do and I love your pages. Plus did you change out your page topper here or am I just SLOW at observing? I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your post title was so funny i had to see what the LO was about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! It's really fabulous how you captured a moment of your day and put it on a scrap page!!! What a memory page!!! I love the look of things on a rainy day but I never thought to take a pic except out my door!!! So glad I stopped by today for this great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete