Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wandering Words, a SMASHing idea book page





A quick project, a SMASHing idea book page and the cover for the stamp storage case.  I believe I bought this set wood mounted...and never mounted it on the wood.  LOL.  Do you have any unmounted stamp sets...purchased and not yet used?  (ahem)  When I get all my stamp sets "logged" into my SMASHing idea book...I won't.  LOL.

I really want to get into the moment here...when I buy it, use it.  No saving it for later!  Do it NOW!  Later, I forget WHY I bought something and HOW I was inspired to use it.  Gotta change that! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to report all my wood sets are mounted and all the clear stamps that need cling have been clinged (thank you SU for an easy purchase program).

    I am weird...I like to cut and mount stamps...I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete