Monday, September 5, 2011

New (to me) Technique

There's been lots of posts & challenges lately using colored pencils to color stamped images.  Flashback!  When I was in school, I called these "map pencils" because we had to have them to color maps in geography class!   

To try this technique, I didn't have to purchase ANY special tools.  I had these items around already.


Stamp your image in Staz-on and color away!  Then use a blending pen dipped in baby oil and blend.  Best results occur when coloring in small circles and blending in small circles. 


I was practicing a new technique and used the results for my SMASHing idea book.  It's a very relaxing & fun technique.  This is also the first time I've inked up Stampin' Up!'s Havvest Home.  I think I know why; it requires coloring.  LOL.  And I cannot find ANYTHING using Havest Home saved to my favorites on SCS.  HUH?  Why did I buy this?  Have you ever asked that question? 

Guess I'll find something to do with it...otherwise it was just a practice set for a new technique.  LOL.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment