Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Shower Gift Bag & Tag

Sunday was my niece's baby shower.  A bouncing baby boy should be making an appearance soon...so I'll be a great aunt...I mean...I'm a great aunt already (as in a wonderful out of this world fantastic aunt.)  This will make it official! 

I picked up this cute onsie at Kohl's on Saturday. 

Guess I could stamp "GREAT" in front of that aunt...in Stazon using Stampin' Up! Family Reunion.  Hmmmm....


Carter's and in my FAVORITE COLOR!  Am I awesome or what?  I can toot my horn some more and say it only costed me 6 FRNs.  :-D  Not much green for all that green.  LOL  I love it!

OH.  The baby shower gift bag and tag.  Ahem.  Let's see...

Store bought bag...I'm gonna miss it. 
Faux blue jean bag complete with a pocket!

The bag is full of ca-ute baby clothes.  Baby clothes are so cute.  Mom told me to go get a baby doll.  LOL.

Tag close up. Says at the top...
"It started with a kiss and ended like this." 
**grin**

Gotta hold it together somehow. 
Pretty 5/8" Old Olive satin ribbon from SU!

The whole shebang...card box contains the Thank You cards.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a moo'valous day my friends!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!!! Love the sentiment and the image! Love the way you put the doily behind the image! Cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete