Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome Baby!

I think this one has to be my favorite...just because there were some pleasant surprises on how this came together.


The DSP is Urban Oasis...unopened pack in the drawer.  I never thought it would look good on a baby page until I busted open the pack and saw the REST of the patterns.  This is THREE patterns from the Urban Oasis pack.  The Baja Breeze is a good match for the blue in the picture.  I tried out my new Spellbinders New Arrival Dies I purchased from HSN.  Ho hum...they are supposed to cut (they did), emboss (huh?  really hard to see) and  stencil (yep - use a marker...does a good job).  I just wasn't WOW'd by 'em, ya know?  The baby sure is cute.   Phillip said the stork should be white, not brown...I told him the bird was just dirty and needed a bath.  ;-)  More Tidy Alpha for my title.  I'll fill in the details on the Becky Higgins journaling card.

I think this is a cute baby page...not to overwhelming BABY, but with classic elements.

Whatcha think?

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a perfect page!! Love that Tidy Alpha...sometimes wish I hadn't sold mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for some 'splainin' on the surprises of how this little boy came about...guess I was thinking something different than stampin' supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm loving all your pages you've done!! You're on a roll. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. I like the idea of doing the pix from 3 months to a year in the same layout. Like Anonymous, I too was wondering about the surprises
    LOL

    ReplyDelete