Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Farm Friends

This card, I made several years ago.  If I'm remembering correctly, it was a case of something Gina K Designs related. 


The patterned paper is actually Basic Grey paper - from the Blush collection and it coordinates very well with SU! Real Red and Close to Cocoa.  The designer paper covers a piece of chipboard from SU!'s On Board Accents.  The animals are from an older SU! set that I no longer have.  The animals were colored with markers and the sheep has Tulip White Puffy paint on it.  According to the sticky note inside the card, (which, by the way, doesn't list the SU! set, but lists all the other supplies.  LOL) it appears the card used to have a prima flower or two and some fibers...I think it looks fine without 'em.  They sure weren't on there when I pulled the card out of the card drawer. 

Thanks for taking a trip down the memory lane with me.  It's fun to look at projects created a while back. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

3 comments:

  1. So cute with the animals peeking out of the circles! Isn't it fun to discover cards we made in the past?! :) Things change so fast! I think I might have that Gina K set you were referring to...somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cute card arrived at my house in yesterday's mail...and is adorable IRL as well!

    ReplyDelete