Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ruff Day? (a SMASHing idea book)

Here's another page I created for my SMASHing idea book using Ruff Day from Stampin' Up!  (retired).  I had stamped these and included them in the original sheet protector / three ring binder book I mentioned HERE.


Here they are trimmed out & colored with SU! markers...making their debut in a SMASHing idea book!

a SMASHing idea book page for Ruff Day

Looking at them in the SMASHing idea book gives me more ideas than thinking this is "just a dog set" (stored in drawer method) or the impersonal feel of the images stored in sterile sheet protectors.  I see birthday, I see encouragement, I see have a good trip...and that puppy about to pounce is just too darn cute!  What other stamps do I have that I can mix & match with this one?  Once I make that connection, I will write that down on the page! 

Have you been inspired to create your own SMASHing idea book?  Remember, it doesn't have to be perfect...and it's ALWAYS a work in progress.  Enjoy the journey!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment