Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Going nuts with a onesie die

Yes...I went nuts with my Big Shot and my new PTI Onesie die!  I love the PTI dies...so thin...and sharp!  And, no...didn't cut my finger.  :-D  The Onesie die fits perfectly on the 6 x 6 paper packs from SU!  I have several...got them out and picked out prints I thought would look good made into a onesie.



After die cutting, I used a sticky note and wrote on the coordinating colors...I used the Welcome Neighbor DSP pack from the 2010 Sale-a-bration, the Patterns Pack III and the In-Color Patterns Pack (Hostess).  Here's a close up of each set.

Patterns Pack III

Welcome Neighbor Designer Paper Pack

In-Color Pattern Pack (Hostess)

I am looking forward to cutting the card bases tomorrow night!  Yippee! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with them. Now I have to go look it up and buy it for myself..lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished card because I have no clue what you are going to do with these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There dies are so fun. I couldn't believe how thin they were either!!

    ReplyDelete