Saturday, June 25, 2011

Found Organization

Lots of thoughts combined to create this idea.  As a teen, I was active in 4-H and won many awards.  Among those awards were four silver trays / bowls.  They have been in storage for years. 

If I'm going to keep something, I want to use it and enjoy it.  I had no ideas on what to do with them other than look at them & dust them?  No thank you.  ;-)  So in the bin they stayed.

Then one day, I was on Mish Mash, Michelle Wooderson's blog.  She had found some small vintage silver bowls.  While she's working on projects, she uses these to hold her buttons and such.  I didn't think much of it...until later I remembered the silver trays I had...


It's nice to have them out & cleaned. 

Here's what I'm doing with one of them:


I was using this:


Cute box...dust free...but outta sight, outta mind.


So...I put the pretty box up on the ribbon rack with another of my trays.  I'll be using that tray for the parts of my mass produced cards.  Easy to put away & pretty to look at.

What special items have you used as "found organization"?

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day.

2 comments: