Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How suite it is...

...to cut apart rubber stamps! 

What's wrong with her?  First she crumples up paper, now she's CUTTING UP STAMPS!  LOL


I have discovered I use my SU! wheels more if I unmount them.  Sure makes them easier to clean.  This is the stitches wheel from the Sew Suite Collection in the new mini.  I unmounted the wheel & cut apart the six stitch designs.  And YES, I was nervous; but it worked out fine!


Instead of ONE jumbo wheel...I have SIX stamps.  They fit nicely in the SU! clear stamp cases.  I just need to load Lightening McQueen...ahem...my computer...with SU!'s MDS to access my clear insert cover file.   I'm really happy with my six "stitch" stamps.  Now...to STAMP something with them.  I'd stamp the cat...



...ummm...maybe NOT!  :-D

Have you unmounted any stamps or cut apart a stamp to make it suit your purposes better?  If not, give it a try...it's liberating! 

Have a moo-valous day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I don't use my wheels as much as I'd like to either. Maybe this is the key!! Thanks for sharing!! LOVE your cat, btw! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job of cutting!! I cut some of my background stamps...the rubber ones not the clear ones...so it would match up better on my paper. At least it is not a guess then!

    ReplyDelete