Sunday, December 12, 2010

SSK Christmas Cards

Time to send out the Christmas cards.  This year, I'm using "leftover" cards from previous years.  Last year I created oodles of cards with the SU! Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit.  That has to be one of my absolute favorite kits.  I was able to create lots of awesome looking cards with just a few supplies - Christmas Jingle SSK, Dasher (single stamp) and Christmas Greetings and with four coordinating colors - Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip.  Fun, quick, easy and BEAUTIFUL cards!


I scanned this photo...which explains the dark shadows.  

Supplies
- Stamps - Christmas Greetings
- Paper - Very Vanilla CS, Christmas Jingle SSK
- Ink - Real Red Craft
- Accessories - Red Rhinestone Brad (non SU!, I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment