Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Stacked Bugs!

Told ya I liked those stacked bugs.  Check this out!


MSM's Buggy Valentine

This is a variation of yesterday's card...something I could send a friend.  This ia SUO - Stampin' Up Only - card!  The DSP is from Bali Breeze.  Again, stacked the bugs using Stamp-a-ma-jig.  The hearts at the top are from a two step stamp set named Sweet Talk.  Same oclor...OH...that looks like ODOR...color challenge from yesterday - Pink Piroutte, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red.  I did use Riding Hood Red in the stamped images.  The dots in the DSP are Rose Red and I chose that color to mat my stamped image and for the strip.  I really like the piercing in the top corner.  It's so much fun sitting at my desk...poking holes...

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Bugs & Kisses, Sweet Talk
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Rose Red, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP
Ink: Pink Pirioutte, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Paper piercer, Piercing Mat, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Techniques: Piercing

4 comments:

  1. Love this! So cute to see them stacked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The bugs are sooo cute. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card! isn't this the most adorable and fun set:) thanks for the sweet comment at SCS!

    ReplyDelete