Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 10 year wedding anniversary! WOW! Ten years with DH! He's one lucky man! Ok...I'm a lucky woman!

Reckon if I get some scrapping time in this weekend...wanna see me scrap some wedding pictures? I may just break out some new papers from The Little Yellow Bicycle!

When Karen & I first got to know each other, we were both delighted to learn we share the SAME wedding anniversary. Later this year, I'll tell ya what OTHER important date we share. Mom's positive Karen is not my sister. Reckon Mom would know.

Happy Anniversary to Karen and Tom! You can visit Karen HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you as well! We are now at 21 years. Thanks for thinking of me - you are awesome!

    Just remember, you can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends - and WE CHOSE EACH OTHER!

    ReplyDelete