Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Book Fair 2005

I'm taking a stroll down the memory lane! When DS was in the 4th grade, his elementary school had a Book Fair. The topic of the evening must have been dogs, although I don't remember it being advertised as such.

Meet CLIFFORD, the Big Red Dog and WOODY, the Kentucky Weiner!


I love Clifford. Whoever was dressed up as Clifford that night and visited the book fiar, must have thought I was a NUT. Seriously. I saw Clifford...started juming up and down...Clifford! Clifford! Look Dale! There's Clifford!

ah hum.

To this day...I STILL don't know who was dressed as Clifford and I don't care! I love Clifford, the Big Red Dog. I got my picture with him!


This page was my first scraplift! Whoo! I scraplifted the sample on the Karen Foster Dog Scrapbooking Kit. I can't believe I just used the letters...RIPPED up the DP...not ONE page, but TWO pages. Another thing I noticed...I'm using FRAMES over my pictures!

I'm in a use up the stash mood. Seriously. I found more neat stuff in my stash for this page featuring Woody, the Kentucky Weiner and his owner. She came to the book fair to sign books, introduce Woody and Chloe and tell a Woody story. Yep...she brought the real Woody and Chloe! They are so spoiled...that Woody and Chloe!

I scanned the cover of Leigh Anne's book and the autograph from inside the cover. I purchased four books that night. A set for Mom and a set for DS. All four were autographed! The bulletin board DP is from a School scrapbook paper pad by Karen Foster. You'll be seeing more of those papers this week. Notice the red brads...those are my faux push pins. Titling was stamped in Real Red Craft Ink using Best Friends Alpha. Seriously now...what other alpha would I use to title a page about a famous Kentucky dog?

If you want to learn more about Woody, Chloe and Leigh Anne, visit them here!


SUPPLIES:
Paper: Karen Foster Designs
Stamps: SU! Best Friends Alpha
Ink: SU! Real Red Craft
Accessories: Real Red match brads, Making Memories Took Kit, SU! Mat Pack, lettering, die cuts and frames from Karen Foster

1 comment:

  1. I love Clifford too! We had a stuffed Clifford when my kids were little. We might even still have him, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete