Thursday, April 23, 2009

KAE Awards Luncheon

On Monday, I attended the Kentucky Adult Educators Awards Luncheon at the Galt House in Louisville. The food was delicious. Check out the dessert!



That's me in the Kiwi Kiss shirt (wink). DP is from SU! Walk In the Park from the Occasions Mini. I used the scallop oval punch and Summer Love rub-ons from the same mini. I cut & matted the program on So Saffron. The group pic is mounted on Kiwi Kiss.

So, WHY was I there? I'm an accountant, not an adult educator. MOM WON AN AWARD! Whoo hoo! Here she is accepting her award. Here's that neato award she brought home.






I decided to create a progressive page. My focal point was Mom receiving her award. That was my 6 x 6 page. My 8 1/2 x 11 page is the Baha Breeze. I mounted the award picture and surrounded it by rub-ons. "inspire" and "dream" are two words that come to mind. I used butterflies from the Stampin' Flybabies Spring 2009 Craft Kit. You can see the whole page below.





SUPPLY LIST:

Stamps - Congrats (SAB 2009)

Paper - SU! Basic Grey, Baha Breeze, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, Walk in the Park DP

Ink - Kiwi Kiss

Accessories - Kiwi Kiss reversible ribbon, Summer Love Rub-Ons, Basic Grey Rub-On Tool, die cut butterflies, glue dots, sticky strip, SU! Scallop Oval Punch

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pages! BUT, I can't click on the picture with YOU in it to get a closer view. =(

    ReplyDelete