Sunday, December 21, 2008

Contain Me!

The light bulb went ON! I found two band-aid tins in my Stampin' FLYBabies Fall Craft Kit. Would you belive a gift card fits in there perfectly?! The fall kit had some really pretty burgundy paper / tan / green paper that could do double duty for Christmas projects. Two patterns of it! And off I go to create not one, not two, but THREE gift card holders. Man...I'm gift card holdered out! Thankfully, there's only one more gift card to "wrap." He might just get a regular ole' box. (wink)

Ok...here's the first one:

Mom will love this! Inside I stashed a $50 Michael's Gift Card! I am positive she will use the tin to stash things, maybe coins...who knows.

Stamps: Tidy Alphabet, one of the "tag" stamps from SU!
Paper: Reminisce DP, Cranberry Crisp, PTI White
Ink: Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: Cranberry Crisp stitched, Small Tag Punch,, Large Tag Punch, ribbon, Sticky Strip

Here's another tin:

This is for a kind nieghbor. Ya know, I've lived in this neighborhood for 10 years. I don't go around asking for help. I just do it myself, ya know. Well...to keep a long story short...this neighbor helped me out on the farm this fall. I am deeply appreciative for and of his help. Inside he will find a $50 Gift Card to Ryan's. I hope his family will enjoy dining there as much as mine does.

Creative Details: An Imaginisce chipboard ribbon slide was smooshed in Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, doused with SU! Glassy Glaze Enamel and fired with the heat gun. I punched a hole with my Cropadile for the word brad. That was THREE holes actually, but, who's counting (wink). Wide grosgrain ribbon that matches Certainly Celery and some cranberry colored ribbon from the Craft Kit were threaded through the slide.DP is a fall design from Reminisce, which I think works wonderfully for Christmas as well.

Paper: Reminisce DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft
Accessories: Ribbon, Chipboard Ribbon Slide, Word Brad, sticky strip, Crop-a-Dile, Corner Rounder, SU! Glassy Glaze Enamel, Heat Gun


And one more gift card holder.

(sigh)

Ever create something and wonder if it's cheesy? That's how I feel about this one...then I look at it...there's things I really do like about it!

The tag...it's an Imaginisce Chipboard tag (from the SFB Fall CK) smooshed in Creamy Caramel Craft Ink & dried with the heat gun. It looks like leather. I love the pinecone stamp (also from the SFB Fall CK). I colored the image with SU! markers and huffed on the image before stamping.

I love the paper; candy cane design from Provo Craft, dotted DP from Reminisce on top of the can and punched in circles (SFB Fall CK). I love the wide cream grosgrain with the faux velvet zigzag on top...I love the punched shapes and buttons (SFB Fall CK), kind a sorta.

Well, there's definitely NOTHING cheesy about what's inside...a $50 Lowe's Gift Card! I'm sure Joe will love the gift card. He usually chucks the box / wrapper / whatever pretty darn quick. (wink)

Stamps: Unknown
Paper: Provo Craft, Reminisce
Ink: Creamy Caramel Craft
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Twine, Imagninsce Chipboard, Buttons, Pop Dots, Sticky Strip, Coluzzle


1 comment: