Thursday, December 18, 2008

Call Me!

I was inspired by the MFT Who's That Girl? Challenge (MFTWTG14) - Dec 15. The challenge was to create a card in blue, brown & white with "Call Me".


I don't have "Call Me". So I had to get creative.




This is how I get called. Twice a day. At feeding time. By my cows.


I used MFT's Punny Farm! I've also pulled out JessicaLynnOriginal's Relaxation Tree for All Seasons! I'm lovin' the fall look for this tree.


I'm really pleased with the richness of the ground and the sky. I sponged the ground with Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa and Always Artichoke. I sponged the sky with Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and Basic Grey.


I'm going to use this in a progressive page. Featuring...what else, but my COWS!


Stamps: JLO Relaxation Tree for All Seasons, MFT's Punny Farm, Rubbernecker Barbed Wire Fence, Tidy Alphabet
Paper: SU! Hostess Prints Back (Kraft), Not Quite Navy, PTI White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Chocolate chip, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Basic Grey, Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, Always Artichoke, Palette Hybrid Noir
Accessories: Sponge, Masking "stuff", Copic Markers, Pop Dots, Xyron, Sponge
Techniques: Masking, Sponging

3 comments:

  1. Heeeheeeheee!! I thought this was just so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I will be emailing the Design Team some new and upcoming things and how the 2nd season will be. (Little different) but very exciting!!! :)

    I hope all is well. It is good to see you making cards again!! We missed you!

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete