Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long time...no post

I've just been too busy. Weather has been wacky! A couple of days after the tornado, we had an ice storm. Then the following week, sleet. Ugh.

I finally ordered something from the new Spring / Summer SU! Catalog AND preorder from the Occasions Mini. It arrived last night! Along with my order from Ecelctic Paperie - new fun flock and the Basic Grey Rub On Tool. Just in time too...cuz for my SAB sets - I chose ALL rub ons. So I now have 8 sets of the rub ons from the Occasions Mini (holy cow!) I love the new Basic Grey Rub On Tool. It's worth the six dollars!

I was playing with Die Cut Blooms, Summer Time Rub Ons, Tart and Tangy, Flower Fusion and the Chunky Sprinkles. I pulled out some Fire Brads and the Prettys kit. Some of these are elements / supplies I'm using for my card for a SU! Team Swap. I need 12 swap cards for Sunday.

I want to play with my toys! But I'm at work...ya know...the public job. It's tax season and do I need to say more?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh......I can't wait to try the rub-ons!! And I'm totally in love with Basic Grey also!!! My SU order will go in at the end of March........I just got my new demo box a couple weeks ago!! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete