Wednesday, January 30, 2008

JLO Sneak Peek #4

This was the very first image I created with JLO's Relaxation Tree for All Seasons. I was not happy with the image I had created. I thought the brayered sky was ugly, the black tree was stark. It sat on my desk for almost a week. It started to look better. I've always said that brayered skies need to "set". Soon, I grabbed the white gel pen & added some snow. Propped it up & looked at it for the next two nights. Last night, I decided to add some expensive white dust bunnies...uhhhh...white fun flock. I used my Martha Stewart Glue Pen to apply the Fun Flock. Then I grabbed the snowflake from the Relaxation Tree for All Seasons set and stamped snowflakes in SU!'s Whisper White Craft. I stamped over that with Palette Glue and dumped the dazzling diamonds.

About two Christmases ago, Dale got me a new coffeepot for Christmas. This one has a cone filter...the old one had a basket filter. So I have this almost full package of basket filters. I have been using these filters as embossing powder & glitter trays. They work GREAT! I still use the plastic pans for the "dust bunnies".

Back to my project...the main image is mounted on Basic Black. Stamped more snowflakes in Whisper White on the Night of Navy card base.

Brayered sky colors are Going Gray, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy. Tree was stamped in Archival Jet Black, colored with Copic 100 Black.

It's very simple...peaceful...


Relaxation Tree for All Seasons is among 10 stamp sets to be released by JessicaLynnOriginals on February 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment