Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ellen Hutson Order

My Ellen Hutson order arrived yesterday. I had ordered the At You Spica Clear Copic marker, the Sakura Glaze Pen and the Sakura SoufflĂ© Pen (in pink). I decided I was going to color images during my lunch break today. So this morning I grabbed my Copic Markers, my Basic Grey Two Scoops 6 x 6 Paper Pad, some Cruisabella images (from Wish RAK) and my new pens from Ellen Hutson. I like this…I believe I’ll be stamping much more during my lunch break! My plan is to make a card with the image tonight after work. I already have the DP picked out, the image colored…now to think of a sketch…and a sentiment.

I also ordered some clear Dew Drops from Ellen Hutson. They are soooo precious! I told Phil I ordered diamonds. (Bwahaha – no wonder Em at StampingBella likes to play in the Bella Bauble bins. I’d be playing in them too! But oh gosh – this is just a little cup FULL of Dew Drops. Tiny dew drops…I was afraid I would lose one!)

Won’t they make awesome headlights for Crusiabella’s car?

No comments:

Post a Comment